Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Bye 2008

Before i bid gud bye....this year had memories ll never ever forget in my life...here are some:
JAN:had a nice outing wid twelfth frens,had d best of tyms wid ...,yearned to tok to ashy...missed her so much!!!!
FEB:he he spoke to her!!!suprised her on her b day n v eventually started speakin...one of d happiest months of d year...credits ;sow,sid,ram,pal,vivi,kev,gayu,n of course ashy...knew hw much they cared for me!!!feb....had romance in d air n in my life!!!
MAR:my happy birthday!!!luuuuv my frens...wonderful day wid suprises for every three hours or so....got ma first mp 3 player....bros gift...luv him 2!!!again best tyms wid....
APRIL n MAY:most memorable...sows visits to chennai...d outin, d fun, d fights.....had d best of tyms...became more close wid her....an adorable person!!!
JUNE:fun wid col frens shwe n jas my best best frens frm col....me d class rep...toward a lil bit of responsibility...missin him...
JULY:somethin is wrong hmm...
AUGUST:rudest shock!!!plunged into misery!!things like SCRAMBLER(ws in d editorial team of this department magazine),n d success of our creative interpretation lifted my spirits in gravest tyms of distress...
SEP:frens bought me bk to life....became vry close wid vivi....met a wonderful person named jeni...enrolled myself in a bharatnatym class....focussin my mind toward other interests..
OCT:i owe all my frens a lott empathetic,supportive n loads of concern...seriously no words to thnk u guys!!!love u alll!!
NOV:became a blogger....inspired by sowmi n jdev...meetin new ppl...caught up wid mid school frens....company keeps me occupied...thnks to niru, tony ,muthu, niaz, sharat, anu n bav love ya!.still hopin....met sanju like after a year...missin her!!!wish i went bk where v were lil kids not knowin wt worries n pain were...
DEC:in regular terms wid jenany n praveen..two other gems!!!gud frens r rare to cme across am loaded wid many !!!
lucky me...n ya am still hopin...hopin my dreams wishes n passions cmes true...love u all dear frens!!!u topped this year wid grateful memories....happy new year!!!

2 comments:

Dimplicious said...

Wonderful post!!Very thoughtful...And yes you haven't forgotten to mention anybody's name this time!!Thapichitta;)..he he!!

Neat writing!!

And yeah happy new year!!May 2009 be more loadsa fun than ever!!Pray I pass PCC...Appo thaan innum jolly!!!

Reflections said...

happy new year ma!!n my heartfelt prayers for ur success in pcc....thnq!love ya!!!